- 100% Lurex outer, 70% denier lining
- Hand wash inside out; hang to dry
- Model wears size:
- Model Height:
- 5' 8" / 173 cm
- Size small is 42” length
- Pull on
- Hidden long zippers along the side seams to accommodate nursing mothers for an easy and discreet experience
- A -line flattering cut, meant to accommodate sizes well
- Loose fit, true to size
***BELT NOT INCLUDED
We offer three easy options:
- Exchange for the same item in another size or color. Use our free prepaid return label to keep things simple.
- Receive a ModLi store credit for the full price of your purchase using our free prepaid return label.
- Receive a refund for your order. A flat fee of $5.95 for the prepaid shipping label will be deducted from your refund.
Learn More About Our Return Policy
Need More Help? 1877-957-2883
Shipping rates forUnited States
|Delivery Type||Cost for the first item||Additional item cost|
|3 - 5 Business Days||$7.00||$2.00|
|6 - 10 Business Days||Free Shipping||Free Shipping|
product ships from United States**Due to the impact of COVID-19, shipments may be temporarily delayed.
Read more about our response to COVID-19
Our team is available for any questions you might have.
Contact us at [email protected] anytime , or call us at 1-877-957-2883 / chat with us live during business hours.
Only verified buyers can leave a review.
Havah Tribe is a clothing line for moms at all stages of life. All of our designs have hidden zippers in order to ensure easy accessibility for a nursing mother. We made this line for moms, because someone has to put moms first.
I'm Tsippi, founder of Havah Tribe. After the birth of my third baby, I just got tired of "making do" with nursing blankets, covers, and inconvenient clothes. As a modest mom, I felt that there has to be something out there for women like me who have multiple kids and want to enjoy motherhood. And there just had to be a line of clothing I could wear at any stage- practical enough for nursing but trendy enough to wear before and after too! Instead of being stressed about feeding the baby everywhere I go, I went hunting for a solution. Having had very very difficult pregnancies, I was ready to just "be" again, and the wardrobe problems just added a lot of discomfort to my day..
Havah Tribe is a modest clothing company for the day to day mom. All of our designs have hidden zippers in order to ensure easy accessibility for a nursing mother.