- 90% Modal Rayon, 10% Lycra Soft Jersey Knit
- Machine wash warm temperature, line dry or tumble dry at medium heat setting.
- Model wears size:
- Model Height:
- 5' 7" / 170 cm
- 42"- Falls to mid-calf, below knees
- Pull on
- Comes with a separate half shell as shown, raising the neckline for modesty. The dress top is a discreet overlapping vee- allowing for easy nursing access.
- Made of a fashionable printed jersey fabric. This dress will grow with your tummy through your entire pregnancy.
- Wear Me Now, Wear Me Later! The Dina dress with 3/4 sleeves has an adjustable (removable) ribbon tie for appearance and comfort.
Casual or dressy, with or without a belt, you'll look and feel special!
Comes with a separate half shell as shown, raising the neckline for modesty. The dress top is a discreet overlapping V-neckline which allows for easy nursing access.
Shipping rates forUnited States
|Delivery Type||Cost for the first item||Additional item cost|
|3 - 5 Business Days||$18.00||$4.00|
|6 - 10 Business Days||Free Shipping||Free Shipping|
product ships from Israel
Only verified buyers can leave a review.
We design and manufacture our contemporary coordinated separates in Israel. All our apparel products are produced with the modest consumer in mind.
In addition, many of our quality clothing pieces are designed for our sustainable clothing grouping:
'Wear Me Now - Wear Me Later', which consists of clothing for longevity... designs that can be worn pre-pregnancy, during pregnancy, and after.
What makes a quality fashion product? Especially for maternity?
I consider myself a Fashion Merchandiser. Successful product development from design to wardrobe requires adeptness with these realms of quality:
Excellent fabric, comfortable fit, attention to tailoring- and of course, being trendy!
Such details are influenced most with an awareness of the unique personal needs and desires of our customers.
Our team started several years ago when we recognized a viable market for modest, practical yet contemporary, maternity clothing.
I am personally inspired by creative trends, fabrics, visual apparel concept, and especially color.
I am passionate about my endeavors in the realm of apparel and motivated to offer only the best. The label represents this.
I am Ricky Elliot…. Hello!
Made in Israel