- Ponte Knit fabric -- 66% Rayon, 30% Nylon, 4% Spandex, Shoulder detail--100% vegan leather
- Hand-wash cold or machine wash gentle cycle only, lay flat to dry, do not bleach, low iron if needed, do not iron trim.
- Model wears size:
- Model Height:
- 5' 6" / 168 cm
- Back zipper
- Vegan Leather shoulder detail
- Short Sleeves
- Invisible back zipper
Model is 5’6” and is wearing a size small. Her measurements are 34" bust, 26" waist, and 36" hips.
**We are temporarily extending our return policy to 90 days, for orders placed from February 1, 2020 or later, until further notice.
During these trying times our team is available for any questions you might have. We are shipping your orders and accepting returns.
We are monitoring the situation and will keep you informed should there be any updates. Read more about our response to COVID-19
We offer three easy options:
- Exchange for the same item in another size or color. Use our free prepaid return label to keep things simple.
- Receive a ModLi store credit for the full price of your purchas using our free prepaid return label.
- Receive a refund for your order. A flat fee of $5.95 for the prepaid shipping label will be deducted from your refund.
Learn More About Our Return Policy
Need More Help? 1877-957-2883
Shipping rates forUnited States
|Delivery Type||Cost for the first item||Additional item cost|
|3 - 5 Business Days||$6.50||Free Shipping|
|6 - 10 Business Days||Free Shipping||Free Shipping|
product ships from United States**Due to the impact of COVID-19, shipments may be temporarily delayed.
Read more about our response to COVID-19
Our team is available for any questions you might have.
Contact us at [email protected] anytime , or call us at 1-877-957-2883 / chat with us live during business hours.
Only verified buyers can leave a review.
The dress everyone wishes they had!
Modique's designer, Chalise, started her line because she was tired of spending money on dresses that were either too revealing, uncomfortable, or poor quality. She personally picks the fabric for each dress, then drafts the pattern and sews the first sample. After this first prototype has been fitted and perfected, it is then handed off to her manufacturer in Chicago where 8 sweet ladies use their amazing talents to craft each dress you see here.