- 70% Viscose, 25% Cotton, 5% Lycra
- Hand wash in cold water. Hang to dry.
- Can be worn on its own or with different headscarves
- Comfortable fit
- Great for everyday wear
How to wear the Kaly Easy: Place the head covering on your head, and tuck the material into the back. Then, take the attached panel of material and wrap it around your head twice, tucking in the end.
Watch this video for a tutorial on how to tie the kaly easy headscarf:
We offer three easy options:
- Exchange for the same item in another size or color. Use our free prepaid return label to keep things simple.
- Receive a ModLi store credit for the full price of your purchase using our free prepaid return label.
- Receive a refund for your order. A flat fee of $5.95 for the prepaid shipping label will be deducted from your refund.
Learn More About Our Return Policy
Need More Help? 1877-957-2883
Shipping rates forUnited States
|Delivery Type||Cost for the first item||Additional item cost|
|6 - 10 Business Days||Free Shipping||Free Shipping|
product ships from Israel**Due to the impact of COVID-19, shipments may be temporarily delayed.
Read more about our response to COVID-19
Our team is available for any questions you might have.
Contact us at [email protected] anytime , or call us at 1-877-957-2883 / chat with us live during business hours.
Manufacturer and designer of beautiful exquisite headscarves and accessories, located in Jerusalem.
Rinati Lakel is a manufacturer and designer of beautiful exquisite headscarves and accessories.Our store and studio are located in
We work around the clock and beyond imagination to highlight our scarves, and turn every visit to our store to a delightful experience. Every woman who comes to our studio in Jerusalem is treated like a real queen!
Our range of scarves and accessories always combine practicality and total elegance.