- 88% Modal Rayon, 12% Lycra Jersey Knit
- Machine wash warm temperature, line dry or tumble dry at medium heat setting. Touch up with iron as needed.
- Model wears size:
- Model Height:
- 5' 7" / 170 cm
- 42" Length falls below the knees- mid calf
- Pull over
- Comes with a separate half shell as shown, raising the neckline for modesty. The dress top portion is a discreet fashionable overlapping V-neckline allowing for easy nursing access.
- Mid-weight soft jersey knit stretch fabric is breathable and very comfortable.
- Wear Me Now, Wear Me Later! The Dina dress with 3/4 sleeves has an adjustable (removable) ribbon tie for appearance and adjustable comfort.
Casual or dressy, with or without a belt, you'll look and feel special!
Order your normal pre-pregnancy size.
Comes with a separate half shell as shown, raising the neckline for modesty. The dress top portion is a discreet fashionable overlapping V-neckline allowing for easy nursing access.
This product qualifies for return within 45 days of purchase.
We offer three easy options:
- Exchange for the same item in another size or color. Use our free prepaid return label to keep things simple.
- Receive a ModLi store credit for the full price of your purchas using our free prepaid return label.
- Receive a refund for your order. A flat fee of $5.95 for the prepaid shipping label will be deducted from your refund.
Learn More About Our Return Policy
Need More Help? 1877-957-2883
Shipping rates forUnited States
|Delivery Type||Cost for the first item||Additional item cost|
|3 - 5 Business Days||$18.00||$4.00|
|6 - 10 Business Days||Free Shipping||Free Shipping|
product ships from Israel
Only verified buyers can leave a review.
We design and manufacture our contemporary coordinated separates in Israel. All our apparel products are produced with the modest consumer in mind.
In addition, many of our quality clothing pieces are designed for our sustainable clothing grouping:
'Wear Me Now - Wear Me Later', which consists of clothing for longevity... designs that can be worn pre-pregnancy, during pregnancy, and after.
What makes a quality fashion product? Especially for maternity?
I consider myself a Fashion Merchandiser. Successful product development from design to wardrobe requires adeptness with these realms of quality:
Excellent fabric, comfortable fit, attention to tailoring- and of course, being trendy!
Such details are influenced most with an awareness of the unique personal needs and desires of our customers.
Our team started several years ago when we recognized a viable market for modest, practical yet contemporary, maternity clothing.
I am personally inspired by creative trends, fabrics, visual apparel concept, and especially color.
I am passionate about my endeavors in the realm of apparel and motivated to offer only the best. The label represents this.
I am Ricky Elliot…. Hello!
Made in Israel