Where did September even go?? Quickest month ever, ammiright? But thanks to some gorgeous and modest moments, September 2015 will not go forgotten.
1. Mindy Kaling captured our hearts yet again when she presented the now retired Jon Stewart with his final Emmy for The Daily Show.
2. Kelley Johnson, in the final rounds of Miss America 2016, stuns the world by delivering a monologue about her nursing experience while dressed in her scrubs.
3. Megan Fox asks difficult questions in the first Republican Presidential Debate (yes, this happened in August, but still a great night!).
4. Judith Light recieved an Emmy with the rest of her cast for the new show 'Transparent'
5. Eva Mendes tells the world to "lay off maternity criticism," commenting that being critical of pregnant women's style choices (or lack thereof) needs to end.
These #ModestMoments of September really made us proud- thank you ladies!