If you've ever had to shop for a perfectly modest outfit for a religious service, your great aunt's birthday, or any regular day, the following have probably happened to you.
1. When you walk by someone wearing (insert any look you can’t wear for modesty purposes)
2.When you love that skirt, but it’s just too short
3. And then you ask the salesperson for a size up, just for the extra length, and she thinks you're in weight gain denial
4. When you find a piece that fills all of your modesty requirements that you actually like
5. And then you find out they don't have your size...
6. When you find that piece that looks great, and are getting compliments all around.
7. When you see that everyone heard where you got it and got one too.
8. When you wore a sweater over a sleeveless dress and it's just too hot
9.When you can't find an outfit to wear to the event since, oh right, it's hard to find cute modest clothing.
10. When you're told that despite all of your attempts, your outfit is not modest enough
11. When you go on modli.co or any other modest fashion website, and find tons of super cute and well priced items.
Modli.co is a modest fashion marketplace that sells from boutiques around the world. Check us out!